This lovely property for 18 persons and private pool is composed of a farmhouse and two barns, restored into a luxurious villa with two annexes – one being a separate accommodation, the other is a room with jacuzzi (for 3/4 people).
Villa Fiorenza provides all comforts including a charming fireplace making the villa cozy and welcoming in colder seasons too. Outside guests can enjoy use of a nice private pool and of a well-kept garden with a barbecue area.
The house has 9 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms, yet it has retained much of its original charm while offering modern fittings, including underfloor heating or cooling systems depending on the time of year.
All rooms are comfortably appointed with modern terracotta tiled floors, beamed ceilings, satellite television and with en-suite shower rooms.
The property is located on a hilltop in a gated, private estate surrounded by vineyards and woodland with extensive countryside views.
At guests’ disposal:
– the house is surrounded by a lovely park of about 10 hectares with olive groves,
vineyards and woodlands.
– in an adjoining building near the pool there is a room with a Jacuzzi
– the pool area is completely furnished with an equipped gazebo
– the large solar-heated pool (12 x 6 mt – depth 1,40 mt) can be heated on request with an
– parking for at least 4 cars (please note that having a car is highly recommended)
– wood-burning oven
– barbecue area situated just outside the main kitchen
– room with Jacuzzi (for 3/4 people)
– 2 baby-beds available
– domestic help 2 hours a day, 6 days a week included in the rental price;
– WI-FI Internet connection.
IMPORTANT: please note that the villa is provided with underfloor cooling systems
that during the summer season can bring the temperature down to 24°/26° (no lower).
Ground floor: large dining room with big table for 18 guests, living room with sofas,
fireplace and TV.
4 steps higher: large fully-equipped kitchen, 2 double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
with shower (one of the two bedrooms is accessible also from outside).
First floor: 5 double bedrooms all with en-suite bathroom with shower. Some of the
bedrooms can be turned into twin-bedded rooms on request.
ANNEX (adjacent to the main villa)
Ground floor: 2 double bedrooms each with its own en-suite bathroom with shower and
The villa is well located for pleasant day trips to many of Tuscany’s most picturesque towns; Siena in approximately thirty minutes, Montepulciano, Cortona or Montalcino and charming villages like Greve-in-Chianti within an hour. There are also several outlet stores including Prada, Gucci and Armani within forty
The house is ideally situated to reach many nearby towns for touring: Siena 22 km, Arezzo: 34 km, Florence: 65 km, Perugia: 90 km.
Having a breakfast or drink a cocktail looking onto to Mediterranean Sea is always a magic experience.