Last updated 11/01/2021
Any personal data we may collect on the Website will be used in order to respond to your booking enquiry or to send you marketing offers if you have chosen to receive these. It is necessary for the performance of your contract with us.
The information we may collect on the Website includes (but are not limited to):
– Personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, telephone number and number of all persons travelling
– Copies of documents such as passport or driver’s license.
– Information in respect of any medical condition, disability, reduced mobility or other health-related issues which may affect any person and your travel arrangements are a special categories of personal data. We will ask for your consent to our processing this information at the time you make your booking or your booking enquiry.
– Financial information, such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit card number, card brand, expiration date) that we may collect when you confirm the reservation from our Website.
– Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the Website permission to access this information.
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We require these details to process your booking and they will be passed on to the relevant suppliers of your chosen arrangements (e.g. villa owners, caretakers) together with any other third party who need these information so that we can arrange for your holiday to be provided. Certain information may also be provided to government / public authorities such as customs or immigration as required by law. We will take appropriate steps which are intended to ensure that your personal data will be passed securely. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Website to:
– Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties
– Email you regarding your booking
– Manage payments related to your booking
– Increase the efficiency and operation of the Website
– Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you
– Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and protect against criminal activity
– Process payments and refunds
– Request feedback
– Respond to product and customer service requests
– Send you a newsletter
We will only retain and use your personal data for marketing purposes in relation to e-mail marketing. You are entitled to ask us what personal data of yours is being held or processed, for what purpose and to whom it may be or has been disclosed. You will, of course, be given the opportunity to erase your personal data.
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
– Third-Party Service Providers: we may share your information with third-party companies that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Website. These companies may use information contained in web cookies in order to provide advertisements about services of interest to you.
– Online Postings: when you post comments, contributions or other content to the Website, your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Website in perpetuity.
– Business Partners: we may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you have any complaint about the way in which your personal data has been dealt with, please contact us by e-mail to email@example.com.
A cookie is a small data file which the Website server stores on your computer in order to collect information about your visit. The main purpose of a cookie is to identify users and to help customize the Website in order to improve your experience.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can remove or reject cookies, but be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Website.
Additionally, we may use third-party software to serve ads on the Website, implement email marketing campaigns, and manage other interactive marketing initiatives. This third-party software.
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by contacting us using the contact form or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Mediterranean Villa Rentals, Inc
Po Box 90210 – Brooklyn
New York 11209
+ 1 (718) 734-6442
+39 0924 31228